$2,495 Youth Golfari
Sunday, July 8 – Saturday, July 14, 2018
- Accommodations for six nights
- All meals included
- Daily instruction from PGA and LPGA professionals
- Over 20 hours of golf instruction
- Daily activities (golf, swimming and tennis)
- Daily team events and competitions
- All taxes and service fees
- Receive a $200 discount when you book with full payment by March 1, 2018
Developed by the legendary Peggy Kirk Bell in 1969, Youth Golfari (for youths aged 9-16) provides expert instruction from former LPGA and PGA Tour players from morning to early afternoon. Then, it’s swimming, tennis, games, food and sheer entertainment till lights out. Every. Single. Day.
From the moment our Golfari explorers arrive on the secure grounds of Pine Needles Lodge & Golf Club, they are treated like members of the Bell family. So they can have a fun and carefree week. And so can you. Make your kids’ summer unforgettable with a week-long Youth Golfari.
When you get to Pine Needles you’ll instantly be part of a team. We have the “Pines Team” and the “Needles Team” and throughout the camp it’s a really fun rivalry! Every day, the “Pines Team” faces off against the “Needles Team” in golf tournaments and nightly competitions such as kickball, tug of war, camp talent show and the biggest slip & slide in North Carolina! Two exciting highlights of the Golfari are the Staff Scramble and Camp Championship. We cordially invite your junior golfers to join us this summer!